Lots of interesting news in this week's roundup!
- If you have a lot of hobby robot experience combined with business experience, New Jersey tool-making company Micro Mark might be looking for you. Check out their job opening for details (PDF format).
- John Olesen sent a link to some video of Boston Dynamics LS3 robot that you might not have seen yet. For more, see our last story on the DARPA Big Dog / Mule
- The Bristol Robotics Lab has started a new program to make robots more "trustworthy" - in this context, "trustier" means "safer".
- A Ruhr-Universität Bochum news release describes a new theory of emotion developed by their philosophers.
- A Robot builder in India sent a link to the DROYO smart phone robot, built as a University project.
- Hack a Day posted a great summary of robot demos from the 2013 IEEE International Conference of Robotics and Automation
- Gizmodo has a great video of a robot that can gently handle Tofo - a nice change from killer robots.
- And finally, how about a three-piece robot rock band that plays with Japanese pop singers.