GUEST POST GUIDELINES
Here at robots.net, you’ll not only be exposed to the latest technologies and inventions. Instead, what you’ll get here is far beyond your expectations. You’ll find the best technology-related stories, how-to answers that promise to enlighten and guide you on making the best choice any of the cryptocurrencies investment, IT products, gaming and more. Let our entrusted curators and writer brings the best out of you. Don’t worry if you ever have questions that needed answers, our exclusive guides are here to solve any of your unsolved mysteries.
However, if you’re looking for a place to receive additional exposure for your tech-stories, tips or advice, you’ve come to the right place. In your guest post, all submissions will receive a link tracing to the author’s website or social media account (subject to discussion.) We welcome all guest posts, especially tech news, stories and tips that are unique and distinctive. If you have the ideas and the qualifications that could break the internet, we definitely want you!
Here are the guidelines you need to help you get started:
Differentiate Your Articles Accordingly
Before diving in, we recommend all guests to differentiate their intention of your submission. If you’re expecting a linked site with the primary purpose of selling, commission generating or affiliate promotions, please fill in the form and quote ‘Advertising’ as a subject. Our dedicated team will respond to your queries promptly. DO NOTE that as of now, we do not accept any unpaid promotion or collaboration on request.
However, if you’re keen to share your distinct knowledge on any technology-related subject, please stay and keep reading. Our site, robots.net is here to make sure your voices are heard loud and clear.
Article Submission Guidelines
All published content on robots.net is written and edited by our in-house tech experts and international contributors unless stated or otherwise. The purpose of this tech-site is to help you understand technology a little better and to help you be tech-savvy as effortlessly as possible. Though robots.net is keen on curating and sharing technology-based articles, we do not appreciate articles with an excessive amount go advertising or affiliates.
We seek guest writers who are passionate about sharing tips and tricks like — ’10 Tips on How to prevent Malware Attacks’, sharing knowledge on the ’10 Latest Apps Available on the Internet Now’ or sharing the knowledge on the ‘Latest Knowledge on Programming Software’, and more. However, if you need a little inspiration for the type of tech-posts to submit, do not hesitate to contact us to pitch your ideas. Just fill in the contact form and contact us, we’ll try our best to reply to you as soon as possible.
Rules & Regulations:
- Before any submission of articles, all guests need to have a clear understanding of the tone & style of published articles on robots.net.
- Do not submit/send duplicate content on any existing websites / social media platforms. All content must be original or completely re-written from your published articles. If guests have re-written the article, please attach the original article link for us to conduct a plagiarism check. We strictly DO NOT publish any duplicate content as it can affect our site’s reputation and SEO rankings on Google. To add on, if your article doesn’t fulfill the requirement, we will remove all related articles, links, materials without prior notice.
- All articles submitted should be at least 1,500 words. All ‘How-to’ guide and reviews are must be at least 2,000 words and capped at 3,500 words.
- We expect our guests to conduct a factual check on all articles before submission. However, personal inspiration/review is an exception. As for articles related to the ‘Top 15 Games to Play Right Now” or “10 Latest Programming Software,” it must be up-to-date and precise.
- All articles must have little to no spelling/grammatical errors. We suggest our guests proof-read prior to any submission.
- We appreciate the writer to include tips and tricks, advice, and more within the article to incorporate value-added knowledge for your audiences/readers.
- Guest with SEO experience and keyword research expertise, please feel free to include your ideas in the article.
- All sentences should focus on using active voice and with a good transition. Please avoid writing sentences that are too long for better readability.
- For SEO purposes, all guest posts will be edited and modified to fit the tone, style, voice, with additional links, and information. DO NOTE that Robots.net reserve the rights to include, at our discretion, affiliate links throughout the article.
- As a guest post, your article should not be re-distributed to other platforms or edited for future use unless with relevance to submitted articles on Robots.net and with mutual agreement.
- All guest post is not bound to any monetary rewards and compensations unless it’s stated.
- As a contributor, please do not represent yourself as an employee of Robots.net.
- If a guest has any suggestions or collaboration opportunities, please contact us via email@example.com quoting advertisement/collaboration.
Photo Submission and Requirements
- For all photo submissions, DO NOT include photos with copyright. Please only submit photos taken/obtain from reliable sources with no copyright issues. Do note that all guests are responsible for all uploaded images of all forms.
- However, if the submitted photos are yours or taken by your photographers, please specify the name for credits.
- All photos should be high-definition with at least 1,200 px
- Please submit photos that are in JPEG format only
How To Submit?
If you find yourself the right fit for all listed requirements above, please just stay here a little longer for us to wrap up the submission procedures.
All articles are welcome to be submitted with an agreement of the stated terms & conditions. We know the struggle of the submission process, thus we made it as easy as possible for all guests. All you need to do is drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete attachment of images with credits (in a zip folder), personal information and contact number.
Subject to approve:
All submitted articles are subjected to approval depending on the quality, information accuracy, and precision. Do note that only shortlisted guests will be contacted via email. Robots.net reserve the right to make final edits and modifications before publishing.
All articles will be provided with a byline. Thus, please provide us with full information on your preferred name and contact number.
*If you feel that you’re the right fit, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. Show us your best and you’ll certainly be rewarded!