Lots of cool robots stuff in our inbox this week, so here goes...
- Intelligrated Robotics Lab announced an educational series of events for National Robotics Week. Check out our earlier article to find more National Robotics Week events
- RoboteQ announced the new SBL1360 30A motor controller
- Illah Nourbakhsh, of the CMU Robotics Institute, has a new book out, Robot Futures in which he discusses social implications of human-robot interaction
- Jose Aisoy let us know about a new robot he's launching, called the Aisoy1
- Check out Fritz the Robotic Puppet, a Kickstarter project that needs your help
- IEEE Spectrum posted photos and video of the headless COMAN humanoid robot being pushed around by some humans
- The rapid pace of discoveries about the human brain continues with a UC Irvine news release describing a gene linked to long-term memory
- NPR posted an article that's fun on two levels. First it's a video of John Cleese explaining the human brain. Second, the article describes how to turn on YouTube's allegedly intelligent closed captioning software, which is totally baffled by Cleese's antics.