If you're in the market for a new ATX PSU modular for 2023, you've come to the right place. In this article, we will explore the top five amazing ATX PSU modular options that are set to revolutionize the way we power our PCs in the coming year. With advancements in technology and increasing demand for efficiency, these power supply units offer a range of features and capabilities that will enhance your gaming or computing experience. Whether you're a hardcore gamer, a graphic designer, or a professional video editor, these ATX PSU modulars are designed to meet your demanding needs. Get ready to discover the power of innovation in 2023.
Overall Score: 8.5/10
The NZXT C1200 PSU is a 1200 Watt Gaming PC Power Supply designed for high-performance gaming systems. It features a next-gen power delivery system that provides up to 600 watts of power to PCIe 5.0 GPUs, like the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090, over a single 16-pin connector. The future-proof design ensures it can withstand massive power spikes from next-gen GPUs by supplying up to 2x total power and 3x GPU power when needed. With over 90% efficiency at 50% load, it reduces energy usage to lower monthly costs and extend the lifespan of your PC. The 135mm PWM fan ensures silent operation, and the high-quality components guarantee performance, reliability, and longevity. The PSU comes with black sleeved cables and is fully modular for easy installation and cable management. It also offers a 10-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- Pumps up to 600 watts of power to PCIe 5.0 GPUs
- Built to withstand massive power spikes
- Over 90% efficiency at 50% load
- Silent operation with zero fan mode
- High-quality components for performance and reliability
- High power delivery for demanding gaming systems
- Future-proof design for next-gen GPUs
- Efficient energy usage for lower costs
- Quiet operation even at high loads
- High-quality components for reliability
- Included cables are rigid and not easy to manage
- PCIe cables are three-head, making cable management difficult
- CPU 8-pin cable may be too short for some setups
The NZXT C1200 PSU is a powerful and reliable power supply for gaming PCs. It delivers high power to support demanding GPUs and is built to withstand power spikes. The efficiency and quiet operation make it a great choice for gamers looking to reduce energy costs and noise. However, the included cables could be more flexible and the CPU 8-pin cable may be too short for some setups. Overall, it is a solid choice for gamers who prioritize performance and reliability.
Overall Score: 8/10
The MEG Ai1300P PCIE 5 & ATX 3.0 Gaming Power Supply is a high-quality PSU that offers a range of features. It is 80 Plus Platinum certified for high efficiency and comes with 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors. The PSU supports Nvidia GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics cards and is PCIe 5.0 & ATX 3.0 supported. It has a compact size and is fully modular, making cable management easier. The PSU has a customer rating of 4.5/5 and has received positive reviews for its performance and efficiency. Some of its notable features include its support for high-end graphics cards, 80 Plus Platinum certification, and compact size. However, some users have mentioned minor drawbacks such as the fan noise and difficulty with cable management. Overall, the MEG Ai1300P PCIE 5 & ATX 3.0 Gaming Power Supply is a reliable choice for gamers looking for a high-performance PSU.
- Supports Nvidia Ge Force RTX 40 Series graphics cards
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified for high efficiency
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitor
- PCIe 5.0 & ATX 3.0 Supported
- Dimension: 8.27Lx6.18Wx12.91H
- Size: 1300W
- High efficiency with 80 Plus Platinum certification
- Supports high-end graphics cards
- Compact size and fully modular design
- Fan noise may be noticeable under heavy loads
- Cable management can be challenging
The MEG Ai1300P PCIE 5 & ATX 3.0 Gaming Power Supply is a reliable and efficient choice for gamers in need of a high-performance PSU. With support for Nvidia GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics cards and 80 Plus Platinum certification, it delivers excellent power efficiency. The compact size and fully modular design make cable management easier, although it may require some effort. While the fan noise can be noticeable under heavy loads, overall, the MEG Ai1300P PSU offers reliable performance. Gamers looking to upgrade their systems and future-proof their setups will find this PSU to be a worthy investment.
Overall Score: 8.5/10
The Segotep 750W Power Supply is a high-quality gaming PSU designed for NVIDIA RTX 20/30/40 Series and AMD GPU. With its 80 Plus Gold certification and fully modular cable design, it offers efficient power delivery, reduced system clutter, and improved airflow. The power supply's ATX 3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compatibility ensure stability and security for your system. It also comes with a 120mm Silent FDB Fan for enhanced cooling and a 5-year warranty for added peace of mind. Overall, the Segotep 750W Power Supply is a reliable and cost-effective choice for gamers and tech enthusiasts.
- ATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 Ready
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- Fully Modular Cable Design
- Native 12VHPWR Cable
- Graphics Cards Support
- Color: Black
- High power efficiency
- Reduced system clutter
- Stable and safe output
- Supports NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards
- Silent and efficient cooling
- Cables may disconnect occasionally
- Main 24-pin connector can be difficult to plug in
The Segotep 750W Power Supply offers excellent value for money with its high power efficiency, modular design, and compatibility with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. While it may have some minor drawbacks such as occasional cable disconnections and a slightly difficult 24-pin connector, these issues are outweighed by its overall performance and reliability. With a 5-year warranty included, it’s a solid choice for gamers and tech enthusiasts looking for a cost-effective power supply solution. Whether you’re building a new gaming rig or upgrading your current setup, the Segotep 750W Power Supply is definitely worth considering.
Overall Score: 7.5/10
The 80+ Gold 750W Power ATX Power Supply by KYLINTEC is a fully modular PSU designed to enhance the performance and aesthetics of your computer system. With 90% or higher efficiency under typical loads, it is 80 Plus Gold Certified. The fully modular design allows for improved airflow and stronger cable management. The high-quality TAIWAN made FDB fan ensures silent cooling. Additionally, the power supply offers 25 RGB lighting modes with a memory function, adding a touch of style to your setup. It comes with a 5 Year Limited Warranty and the necessary connectors. However, some users have reported difficulties in securely connecting the cables, and there have been compatibility issues with certain systems.
- 80 Plus Gold Certified
- Fully Modular
- Silent FDB Fans
- RGB Lighting Function
- WHAT YOU GET: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Size: 750W
- High efficiency
- Improved airflow and cable management
- Silent cooling fan
- 25 lighting modes with memory function
- Comes with necessary connectors
- Cables can be difficult to connect securely
- Some users reported compatibility issues
The 80+ Gold 750W Power ATX Power Supply from KYLINTEC is a solid choice for those looking to upgrade their computer system. It offers high efficiency, improved airflow, and a range of lighting modes for added style. While some users have experienced issues with cable connections and compatibility, the product generally performs well and comes with a 5-year warranty. The fully modular design allows for easy installation and cable management. Overall, it is a reliable power supply for the price and worth considering for your computer setup.
Overall Score: 7.5/10
The Uneec 750 Watt Power Supply is a high-quality and efficient power supply for ATX PC computers, gaming PC towers, workstations, and servers. It features an ultra-quiet cooling fan that dissipates heat efficiently and silently, even under maximum load. With globally certified safety standards and low ripple, it ensures a safe and stable performance for critical components. The fully modular 20/24 pin design offers wide compatibility and supports power-consuming platforms. It is 80 Plus Gold certified for high efficiency and optimized with high current output. With a reliable customer service, a 3-year product warranty, and a sleek design, the Uneec 750 Watt Power Supply is a great choice for power-hungry systems.
- Ultra-Quiet Cooling Fan
- Globally Certified Safety Standards
- Fully Modular 20/24 Pin Wide Compatibility
- 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Certified Efficiency
- Reliable Customer Service
- Dimension: 14.17Lx8.38Wx4.06H
- Size: 750W
- Superior cooling performance
- Complies with global safety standards
- Wide compatibility for power-consuming platforms
- High efficiency with optimized energy saving
- Reliable customer service and warranty
- Reports of early breakage
- Missing power cable in some cases
The Uneec 750 Watt Power Supply offers excellent cooling performance, global safety standards compliance, and high efficiency. It provides wide compatibility for power-hungry platforms and comes with a reliable customer service. However, some users have reported early breakage issues, and there have been cases of missing power cables. Overall, if you need a powerful and efficient power supply for your system, the Uneec 750 Watt Power Supply is worth considering.
Buyer's Guide: ATX PSU Modular
If you're in the market for an ATX PSU modular, you've come to the right place! In this buyer's guide, we'll provide you with all the essential information you need to make an informed decision. Buckle up and let's dive into the world of ATX PSU modulars!
Advantages of ATX PSU Modulars
- Flexibility: One of the primary advantages of ATX PSU modulars is their modular design. This means you can detach and reattach the cables as per your requirements, reducing cable clutter and improving airflow in your system.
- Easy Upgrades: With a modular PSU, upgrading your system becomes a breeze. You can simply replace the modular cables with ones that are compatible with newer hardware, eliminating the need for a complete replacement.
- Better Cable Management: The modular design allows you to use only the necessary cables, excluding unnecessary ones. This leads to better cable management and a cleaner appearance.
- Improved Cooling: By removing unused cables, you can enhance airflow within the system, leading to lower temperatures and potentially improved overall performance.
- Easier Troubleshooting: If you encounter a cable-related issue, the modular design allows you to easily identify and replace the problematic cable, simplifying troubleshooting.
Important Factors to Consider
When choosing an ATX PSU modular, there are several factors you should take into account:
- Power Output: Assess the power requirements of your system and choose a PSU that can handle the load. Ensure the PSU offers enough wattage to accommodate your current and future hardware configurations.
- Efficiency Rating: Look for PSUs with high efficiency ratings, such as 80 PLUS Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Titanium. Higher ratings indicate more efficient power consumption, leading to reduced energy bills and a smaller environmental footprint.
- Modular Connectors: Ensure that the PSU you select has the necessary modular connectors to support your system components. Consider the number and types of connectors required for your current and future hardware upgrades.
- Brand Reputation: Research reputable brands known for manufacturing reliable and durable PSUs. Quality brands usually offer better warranties and customer support, adding peace of mind to your purchase.
- Budget: Determine the budget you are willing to allocate for your ATX PSU modular and select one that offers the best value for your money. Remember that PSU quality is crucial for the stability and longevity of your system.
Frequently Asked Questions about 5 Amazing Atx Psu Modular For 2023
Yes, ATX PSU modulars are designed to fit standard ATX cases, ensuring compatibility with most computer cases available in the market.
No, the connectors may vary depending on the PSU model and manufacturer. It’s important to ensure that the PSU you choose has the necessary connectors for your specific system requirements.
It is strongly recommended to use modular cables that belong to the same PSU brand and model. Mixing cables from different brands can result in compatibility issues and potential damage to your components.
Generally, modular PSUs tend to be slightly more expensive than non-modular ones due to their added flexibility and convenience. However, the price difference is often justified by the benefits they offer in terms of cable management and upgradability.
While a modular PSU won’t directly boost your computer’s performance, it can contribute to better cooling by reducing cable clutter. This, in turn, may help maintain lower temperatures and avoid thermal throttling, potentially improving overall system performance.