Name: Viacheslav Slavinsky
Member since: 2005-09-07 09:58:30
Last Login: 2010-06-10 09:08:56
I'm interested in most everything that people do with their hands and brain, be that electronics, mechanics or art. Everything done with heart is inspiring.
- Lead Developer on Akipaki
Recent blog entries by svo
My stuff is temporarily accessible at http://asdasd.rpg.fi/~svo.
Zloshnik: a vector CRT display based on 3ЛО1И
Злошник — компактный векторный дисплей на основе миниатюрной ЭЛТ 3ЛО1И.
Zloshnik es un monitor de fósforo de miniatura hecho con un tubo de rayos catódicos soviético tipo 3ЛО1И.
Zloshnik is a very compact vector CRT display built around 3LO1I, a miniature Soviet-made CRT.
In the steps of the old introFFFUUU-
Automatic morse key for CW practice
A single-paddle automatic and manual key for morse code (CW) sending practice. It is built from HDD parts and uses a TI Launchpad MSP430 microcontroller for keying and making sounds.
USB video grabber for BK-0010
A simple project based on ChipKIT MAX32 board. It captures video frames from BK-0010 in real time and displays them on the PC (Linux and Mac) in real time. No modifications of BK-0010 are required.
The description is Russian-only but it's pretty easy to understand the project by looking at the source code.
svo certified others as follows:
- svo certified matsw as Master
- svo certified pyrosk8er as Apprentice
- svo certified bettsg as Apprentice
- svo certified tbenedict as Master
- svo certified roboilo as Journeyer
- svo certified middlecreekmerchants as Master
Others have certified svo as follows:
- The Swirling Brain certified svo as Master
- Botnerd certified svo as Master
- currentc certified svo as Journeyer
- jcrobotics certified svo as Master
- kittipat_0541 certified svo as Journeyer
- jwp9447 certified svo as Master
- TrueAndroids certified svo as Master
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]