Name: Michal Mrozek
Member since: 2002-05-16 08:39:39
Last Login: 2002-07-05 07:52:19
I finished Silesian Technical University (Poland, in 2001), major Automatics and Robotics, speciality Systems of Measures. Now I work for EMAG, as an electronic engeneer.
Recently I decided to try to build my own robot. Not for any particular purpose, but for fun. At the present I'm collecting parts and experimenting. I think I'll find a lot of interesting tips in this site.
Recent blog entries by Mikul
Recently I was working on the IR obstacle sensor. It doesn't work properly if both receiver and transmitters are connected to the same power suply! It started to work properly when I suplied the generator from the another power source. But if the transmitter diodes are to close to the receiver it still doesn't work. The receiver is active all the time, even if it's covered. I suppose that there are some electromagnetic interferences. I must simply move the diodes away.
I'm working on the IR obstacle sensor, using as an IR receiver SFH5110 and IR LEDs as a transmiters.
My robot has already two stepping motors and the PIC16F876 which is controling it, so he is able to move. I'm programing it in C. Now I must equip him with obstacle sensors.
Mikul certified others as follows:
- Mikul certified steve as Master
- Mikul certified lurbano as Journeyer
- Mikul certified Automiton247 as Apprentice
- Mikul certified wouter as Apprentice
- Mikul certified wilberto as Apprentice
- Mikul certified walter.anderson as Journeyer
- Mikul certified rudybrian as Master
- Mikul certified ira as Apprentice
- Mikul certified CyberLizard as Apprentice
- Mikul certified pantera as Apprentice
Others have certified Mikul as follows:
- walter.anderson certified Mikul as Apprentice
- scienceboy2 certified Mikul as Journeyer
- pantera certified Mikul as Journeyer
- ira certified Mikul as Apprentice
- wilberto certified Mikul as Apprentice
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]