3 Jan 2002 rudybrian   » (Master)

Thanks to support from TRCY club members, we did the first public web interface test with Zaza on December 22. We ran into a few minor problems with the 'poslibtcx' Perl-C interface layer when there are multiple exhibit destinations in the planner. One of the other club members noticed a memory leak in one or both of the applets during the run. I was able to correct the poslibtcx bug, and the following weekend's test went off without a problem.

The Museum's firewall appears to be having some difficulty, and at the moment external access to the video and web interface is not available, but should be again by Friday afternoon.

After several months of neglect, I finally had a chance to update each section of the main Zaza site last week.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page