Older blog entries for peterman921 (starting at number 2)

Mar 13 worked on Jackies robot last night and discovered stripped gears in one of the motors. got two more motors and now remounting them. Jackie has done all the soldering on her bot. I built a BEAM headbot using a gearmotor from a panasonic slim cam and eye sensors from a computer mouse. today I will try a solar powered smart head with 2 dof.

feb 18 04 got jackies circuit working after finding out the diagram was wrong. works great showed it at the robot meeting now we've got to mount the wheels and motors and drill holes for the eyes and later I'll try adding a backup bump switch to the circuit Jon

Feb 13 setting down to help Jackie build a light seeking robot using an lm339 mounted in an M&M container with two gearmotors from wards camcorders

X
Share this page