6 Dec 2003 kelaar   » (Master)

I succeeded in having my stamp interface with Director. I used "mini snap action" switches from LKG Industries to control a search routine my friend Chris wrote using Lingo. Each button determined a different area of the U.S. to search for data. T'was quite fun, despite the amount of time Addie and I spent debugging things (digging through Chris' code). Or maybe because of that process. Ah, critical thinking.

Over my winter vacation, when I'm not working that is, I'll be learning PHP, MySQL, and Proce55ing. I think we might try to write a program in Proce55ing to interface with the puppets we'll be building. It would be nice to run them with something less bloated than Director.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page