23 Jun 2009 jkkroll   » (Master)

Mazetrix Update

I received the pcbs for Mazetrix and started the build. After 4 1/2 hours of troubleshooting I realized that I connected the SCK line to the wrong pin and finally managed to get AVR Studio to recognize the processor. Then I wrote enough code to verify the LEDs would all light up.  However I then started having problems with the firmware. Finally, during my 15 minute lunch today, I found the problem was the fuse settings in the ATMEGA128 (either 103 comaptibility mode or JTAG enabled).

I just added the 3-axis accelerometer, but haven’t soldered on the supporting components. Also I still need to add the Li-Po charge IC. I am currently using the STK500 both to power and program the board.

So without further ado, here are some pics…

Mazetrix project

Mazetrix project

Mazetrix Bottom

Mazetrix Bottom

Mazetrix Top

Mazetrix Top

Syndicated 2009-06-23 02:01:14 from robotguy.net/Blog

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page