Okay, my web site sucks..... I am in the process of moveing
it to a server that supports php and mysql, so that I can
use postnuke. I found that exporting DXF's from Lightwave7.0
to Qcad is not working. So I have to go back and redo most
of my cad stuff in Qcad. Qcad to Lightwave seems to work
great. I am gettimg closer to having most of the parts for
my base robot system. My work was kind an let me have 2
wireless cards, for testing. I have spent a lot of time
re-writting qcam to work with 2 cameras at the same time.
Plus I have been adding in socket code to send vision data
back to my cluster. It seems that after 2 years of nothing
but Java, my c/c++ is very rusty........