15 Apr 2002 gear21   » (Journeyer)

I spent a good part of the weekend ripping out all the power and ground connections and rebuilding and rewiring the entire system. (new pics coming soon)

There were a couple reasons for this... First, wires were starting to go everywhere (esp. with the connections from the switches), AND I needed to add another +5v source (just a 7805) since I didn't want to stress the OOPic now that it will connect to the IR ranger. It looks much cleaner now...

I also decided on a name for the bot! Akhenaten. (The 18th Dynasty Egyptian Pharoh).

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page