8 Feb 2007 everdawn   » (Observer)

Yeah , a long time after sometime...

I finally got time to post entries here in Robots.net.

I have been busy preparing for my PHP examination and 3 projects at a stretch in office, so had to slow down in my Robot-building endeavors...

Only from 3rd of February i was able to concentrate on the MK2 version of my SAHMHR...

Finally got to rework my track ..to rotate correctly... previously my left gearbox was lagging so my bot would automatically sway to left & after say some 20 feet it would be going 90degrees left from where i started...

Since in my current budget i don't have enough money to spare on a new gearbox, i tried a new approach..

I induced a t/12 delay(i used a six step traction system of 60degrees each) in my right motor which resulted in slightly improved performance...

and upon trial and error , i just found t/9 was good , and so for every 9 revolutions the right would completely stop...

{in other words, i found a way to correct it by mimicking the problem in this side too}

but in long run it seems it sways left n right and again left and so on... but i fixed it just enough for me to test my next version of case based navigational algorithm...

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page