17 Aug 2004 ericzayers   » (Journeyer)

I've been working off and on for the past 2 weeks on the reading of the IR sensors on my line following robot. I took a break to add counters to my web pages and build a TV antenna. I've learned a lot about op-amps in the mean time and wired one up, hoping that would help.

After lots of debugging work and lots of suggestions from the AHRC mailing list, I have found a vital clue. My IR sensor circuit works great... that is, until I hook the output to the a/d input pin on the processor. I'm out of time to debug this morning, but now I have something more solid to go on.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page