I haven't been doing nothing for all these moths.
- I finished my mini sumo mods and competed again. I won against my competitor from 14 February, but then I went up against delta force and lost. He just scooped me up and pushed me out of the way. I need more weight. I'm only at 350 grams. Something was going wrong with my eye sensors too.
- Built a digital thermometer out of an Atmel microprocessor and some nice freebie high intensity Green LEDs.
- I tried my HBridge again to try to control my 12V wiper motors, this time following a schematic gleaned from the Internet. I got it working for almost 30 minutes before it self destructed. No sparks, but some smoke from one of the MOSFET's
- I went and bought a current regulated power supply at Fry's the next day. That has helped a lot...
- I found that there was a followup schematic to the first one. I created a PCB for it and am now debugging it. I'll update the hbridge page on my website one of these days.