Spider bot is officially FINISHED! At last! Well,only took me 3 days. I would of took a shorter time but I didnt have to much spare time. He has only 1 motor. I super glued it to some stiff wire. Spider-bot drags his too hind legs. I used a PNP and a NPN transistor to operate the motor control. A positive and negative wire would be soldered on one terminal on the motor for both terminals for the motor. That causes Spider-bot to move his legs back and forth. Spider bot is powered by a 9-volt battery. He will be added to the robomenu soon. Well,I said I wanted to build a Spider-bot and I did. Can't wait until he gets in the robomenu!