Older blog entries for brit-bot (starting at number 0)

14 Jan 2002 (updated 4 Apr 2002 at 01:33 UTC) »

I have finally got my base for my current bot made. Its very simple as I am just trying to get one finished so I can program it. I used aluminium sheet at first but it proved far too heavy so I ended up using plexiglass sheet, two servos, two Sonars, a GP2D12 and my shiny new oopic. The OOpic is excellent and is making my life real easy. If anyone has some ideas for a name for the little critter then please email me.

Also I need ideas for an entry into the technogames competition.

X
Share this page