30 Jul 2006
(updated 30 Jul 2006 at 12:31 UTC) »
I have made a H-Bridge with zener diodes for 1 DC motor,
you can make 2 though.
1. Get a motor and a battery.
2. Get 2 zener diodes and a CMOS not gate
3. Connect a terminal to one pin of the motor
4. Connect that terminal to a zener diode.
5. At the other side of the zener diode put a 10M resistor.
6. Then add the input of a not gate to the end of the 10M
7. Connect the output of a not gate to the other pin of the
8. Connect another terminal to the zener diode, resistor
and not gate like steps 1 to 7 but reverse the pins on the
motor so that if one pin is high the other is pulled low.
This has not been tested but I think it will work.