30 Sep 2006 Trilithon   » (Observer)

Just got my motors mounted, and the tail-wheel. They all turn freely, and it is a great design for a mobile base. I tried stepping the motors a bit, and found they contained plenty of power to move the base on a level surface. I did not incline the plane, though.

I also completed my MCU programmer, now I just need to make a cable for it to interface, and then I can start programming! I have drawn a few flow-charts which are very condensed and I think I know how I shall aproach the mammoth task.

I am building my stepper controllers tomorrow, and think the robot will INITIALLY use steps for navigation, just as an experiment. But that will not be acceptable in the end product.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page