Post-doc positions at Imperial College London
There are outstanding opportunities for becoming a postdoctoral researcher (PDRA) at Imperial College London. Here I have listed three of the highly-competitive funding schemes.
I am available to mentor potential Post-Doc applicants on research topics related to robotics and machine learning. Interested candidates should contact me by e-mail before submitting their application.
Imperial College JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)
- A competitive salary
- Research and travel expenses of up to £45,000
- Personal mentoring support from a senior Imperial academic
- The chance to take full responsibility for setting and directing your own research agenda
Royal Society URF (University Research Fellowship)
- 80% of the basic salary costs up to £39,389.64 in the first year, estates costs and indirect costs
- Research expenses (up to £13,000 for the first year and up to £11,000 annually thereafter)
RAEng Research Fellowship
- Freedom to concentrate on basic research in any field of engineering
- The services of a mentor to offer advice and to facilitate the formation of industrial links