27 May 2006 Nic   » (Master)

May 24th, 2006

I built a small frame that held a wheel from the Xpeditor on an axle driven by my gearbox, one of the motors, and my motor controller circuit. After plugging it in to a battery, I tested the circuit and it could drive the wheel well. The wheel was in the air. The structure then fell partially apart, but as I built it between 11PM and midnight this was somewhat expected, and I was able to carry out the experiment as I intended. Soon I will build a test platform that I will actually be able to drive!

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page