25 Apr 2005 Nic   » (Master)

April 24th, 2005

This morning I fixed the battery wiring, but accidentally melted a 5V regulator. Afterwards I got some orange buckets at Home Depot to use to mark the waypoints on the site visit route as well as two 32 gallon garbage cans and some free wood for lateral boundary markers. The garbage cans being green, I also bought some white spray paint in case the neural networks can't detect the green garbage cans in the green field.

At the field I marked the lateral boundaries of almost the whole course, and tested the waypoint following some more to observe the robot's behavior. I also recorded data while driving the course, avoiding the waypoint markers and garbage cans on the route.

Once home I modified the software in yet another attempt to perfect the waypoint following.

There are pictures at http://www.craterfish.org/teamprodigies

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page