20 May 2002 Automiton247   » (Journeyer)

I took some time this weekend to debug my line-following circuit. I could get the motors to work, but only one at a time. Also, one side of the circuit wouldn't work when the line-following switch was connected. I spent so much time convinced that it was the line-following switch because it was the only part that I had not tested out on the bread board. I was sure that was where the problem was. I rechecked my wiring and found out that I had incorrectly wired one of the transistors. After rewiring the transistor, everything worked like a charm!

Now I just need to get the body and the wheels put together. Will probably do that next weekend.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

X
Share this page